domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

Movies

  

One of my favorites topics to talk about is movies. I can spend hours watching movies and talk about it. I have a lot of favorites movies and I have a fascinating fandom with the popular sagas like Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Harry Potter and Hunger Games are movies I enjoyed to read their books. Harry Potter saga I just read "Orden of Fenix" book but in the Hunger Games saga I read all of them. Star Wars saga was my first movies to get in love with the geek world.  

  Since I am child, I love to spend time watching movies. When I was little, I loved (and still loving it) Toy Story. The third one breaks my heart with the situation of Andy. Many of the fans of Toy Story, we pass for that issue.
Right now, I still have the Woody of my childhood. I think every child loved the Disney movies.  


   Right now, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is taking me insane with their genius plan to connect all the superheroes movies. Iron Man (Tony Stark) is my favorite character because is like a leader for all of them. Something I like about Stark is hot relationship with science and how he create things. I like to read things about the comics to meet and know things about them. I am so excited about the "Age of Ultron" movie. It is the Avengers sequel and will be out on cinemas in May 2015.


  
  Every movie have something special. You only need to look for it and discover the message it can brings to you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario