miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

Conclusion



  Making a conclusion to me is not cool sometimes and more when is a think like this blog. Before this blog for the english class, I was an activate blogger and doing this again, I started to be a little nostalgic. I am so thankful with Prof. Segarra to make this amazing blog with different topics every week. I decided I will continue to publicate here with other topics every week. maybe that will help in the graduate schools after the bachelor degree.  Blogger is a tool to stay connect with awesome people. I think this is just a starting with this blog.

  This blog is awakening my love to bloggin' again. This is not a conclusion; it is the end of the first era. I am so thankful with Prof. Iara Segarra and her awesome and dinamic class. This is just starting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario