sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome to my new blog.

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! My name is Efraín I. Santos. I have 19 years old, I am from Aguas Buenas, Puerto Rico. I am studying in the University of Puerto Rico at Cayey in the area of Natural Sciences on concentration in Biology. This blog is for a project to the English Grammar class and I will talk here about different topics every week.

  This blog is not my first on blogger. I started in the world when I was like 13 years old. The blogs was about the Disney Channel stars and later, when I was in High School, I started with a blog of Artificial Life to the Chemistry Class. It was fun to work with both blogs. My plans for this blog is to continue to work with it later I finish this project.

Blogs help people to express their opinion and to present their ideas to the society in an easy way. Thanks for Professor Iara Segarra to this opportunity. So excited about this!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario